J.LOG

:: once upon a time there was a girl named jenn ::

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Life on thursday july 07, 2005

This week has been interesting to say the least. Not that my life is ever really that boring... well i think that life is only as boring as you make it - ah well thats another story.

I am really really excited though. For starters, I just hurd that STARS which is one of my new favourite bands is playing at the DRAKE HOTEL one of my new favourite venues! This is terrifical! I am super psyched!! The only prob is that it is on a Thursday (july 21st) which might conflict with a majorly important meeting that I have the next morning!

Oh well maybe i'll invite everyone at work and we can all sleep in!

The next reason I am so excited is because I haven't written a blog/diary or at least kept one up to date for the LONGEST time! I feel that because I sit on my computer 8 hours a day and get extremely bored sometimes, I may actually find the patience and desire to write down all the things that go thru my head.

Also my friends Lisa and big Jess have really cool looking blogs and I wanted to bite their style :S

Shoot. think I've spent too long doing nothing. Better get back to work!

JENNIFRREEZE

3 Comments:

  • At 4:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is very interesting site... » » »

     
  • At 2:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Virus windows security system

     
  • At 3:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home