J.LOG

:: once upon a time there was a girl named jenn ::

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

(JENN + COMPUTER) * 8 * 5 = CRAYZEE GEEK GIRL

Wow I think being on the computer for longer than 8 hours a day, 5 days a week can really drive you madd... i'm only figuring this out after being a computer science half major for 3 years... and yea so maybe I'm not cut out for all this typing, straining my eyes, crouching my back business. Sometimes I just wish I could be outside working at camp again. Playing soccer and dodgeball and eating FREEZIES! But then I remember how cool this whole job thing is and that kids + no A/C + 90 degree gymnasiums = shoot-me-now combo from hell...

Well I guess the only way to save myself (and my wrists) from this torture is to write more BLOGS!

Yikes I sound like the hugest computer geek write now :S

But then again wait, you're actually still reading this so what does that make you??