J.LOG

:: once upon a time there was a girl named jenn ::

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

GULP.

GULP.

That word sounds so funny yet for some reason that's all I can think about when I start to write this blog. Why? Well see I have this fear of writing about myself for other people to read AND I'm hella lazy with keeping up a blog so I always feel dread and anxiety when I begin doing this sort of thing. Hey wait - now that I got that out of my system I'm starting to feel somewhat more relaxed.... (knowing really IS half the battle!)

So the reason why I just started compulsively writing this blog knowing that I have a meeting in T minus 6 minutes is that I have been reading some of my friends blogs and found that blogs can actually be a good way to relieve stress and get stuff off your mind and also to note the weird and interesting things that happen so that when you look back, you can laugh at yourself (sounds like good idea?)

Anyways I just wanted to shout out to the world that I AM OFFICIALLY A BLOGGER!!!!!

and will continue to be...


just like i continue to upload my digital pics right after I take em
and just like i continue to reply instantaneously on IMs
and just like i read....

hah.

jenn.bean

2 Comments:

  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger Felise Navidad said…

    Jello! im liking your blogs so far!! it has a more serious/subdued tone than you in person!! i like it tho! it's deep! i know how u feel (in your first paragraph)!! it IS hard keeping up with a blog!! and now that i've started i feel obligated to write in it once in a while!... well, not so much 'obligated' PER SE... but... well i don't know how to describe it. Now that i know people actually go to it, there's pressure to keep it interesting!

    anyhoo, i best get back to work so i can get stuff done so i can write in my blog later on!! :) love ya jennstah!!

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger jessica said…

    you have kept this a secret for too long!!

    YAY JLO!!! keep up with it ok? i need procrastination material!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home