J.LOG

:: once upon a time there was a girl named jenn ::

Friday, September 30, 2005

GO BLOG GO!!

Ya ya! I found out that my friends are actually reading this! Woo hoo! (im a blog rookie what can i say)

And it's Friday! Working 8 hours a day is tiring as shit!! but then studying for 14 hours in a computer lab aint all that great either.... But I do have to say I miss school...

Last nite, I went down to kensington market to see Andrew (Emrah's very talented and creative friend who does all these crazy songs - check it out www.songstowearpantsto.com) perform at Super Market (NOT a grocery store it's actually the name of the bar).

AHHH. Looking at the clock and I'll be here for another hour or so...

I need a game of fooz... but I've been on a bad BAD losing streak this whole week. I am now the WORSE girl fooz player... Bila's has improved so much... and I am sadly declining...
That just means I have to play more! but what if no one wants me on their team... that would be SOOO SAD!

i'm sad. not.

yours truly dear diary
PEESE