J.LOG

:: once upon a time there was a girl named jenn ::

Sunday, October 02, 2005

tired and uninspired

oh what a weekend it has been.... friday shooting a music video and drinking waay too much while doing it, saturday getting stranded at home but then going to see my cousins (and new born baby) and going to a luau to watch Jackie pick up boys, sunday running a 5 K marathon with the latinas and now being on the computer for another 3 hours uploading, playing msn games, webcamming and blogging...

I am soo tired. I really wanted to edit this music video too!! The song we did it too was Chromeo's Needy girl. It was cool cos before I even saw the video I decided to use the mirror effect while filming! Then when I actually saw it, they also had MIRROR STUFF!!
WOWOWOWOW.

I think I better go to sleep before I burn out....

2 Comments:

  • At 12:06 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Hey, fantastic blog! I think it's a great page.

    I would also like to offer you a chance to join my special hair loss club!

    There's only a 60 dollar membership fee.

    Best wishes,
    Chris
    Hair club!

     
  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger Felise Navidad said…

    WOW! sounds like such an awesome weekend! you gotta show me the music video!!! that's soooooooooo cool!!

    P.S. how come u keep getting these crap advertisement comments?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home