J.LOG

:: once upon a time there was a girl named jenn ::

Sunday, December 11, 2005

DO check out vice! DON'T dress like a slut!

Since my good friend Emrah Kent (now known as Emura Kento) left for Japan recently, I've had a lot of extra time to do the kind of things that only people with extra time can do... such as go onto Vice Magazine and check out the DO's and DON'Ts.

To my surprise I saw a DON'T that was a picture of some kids from A.Y. Jackson!! THAT'S MY HIGHSCHOOL! And the only reason I knew it was referring to the A.Y. Jackson in Toronto and not Ottawa, was cos the comment was something about Math nerds (for those of you who might not be familiar with A.Y., we basically had no sports teams but our Descartes scores?! Dayummm...they were off the charts!! Go figure when 90% of the school is asian)

hahahah but anyway it made my day knowing that the readers and writers of vice can make fun of my highschool the same way i can.

Here's the pic and comment: Hey look, the math nerds at A.Y. Jackson High School got “made” by MTV. Only now they’re the math nerds at A.Y. Jackson High School dressed up like slutty Bosnian superheros


Though not a substitute for actual human interaction, check out vice's do's and don'ts for good laugh!


ps. the 50 cent guy is hilarious