J.LOG

:: once upon a time there was a girl named jenn ::

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

my haunting pencil case memories

Friggg... if anyone reads my comments ever.. there was this last comment in my prev. blog that scared the F outta me.
It reminded me of some stalker who used to bust out the strangest lines on me... they were all so creepy but then a friend pointed out that they were like lines on an asian pencil case... like
"you smell orange and flower cup cake" or
"the wind of my sailboat flocks over the moon" or
"i eat boston cream ever time i order from a black lady" hahahahaha seriously weird...

but that last comment happened to come from a crunchie (brown on the outside - yellow on the inside) that i know called ameya. AMEYA! AMEYA! AMEYA!

there ya happy AMEYA you made it to my blog! Feel special

j

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home