J.LOG

:: once upon a time there was a girl named jenn ::

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

halloween and the city

wow i did nothing for halloween this year... didn't even dress up :( Now that's a sad story. But what I did do (literally nothing) was equally if not more fun! So I had a lil' green, followed by the munchies and then watched 2 back to back episodes of the METRO-sexual tv series "sex and the city"... That's good enough for me at this old age of 22...

I find it amusing how in our generation, we have all been brought up to spend Halloween loafting and doing absolutely nothing... Thinking back on those public school days, halloween was just a day where we would all bring food, decorate stuff and have class parties... then we get home, we get changed in our elaborate costumes, meet up with our friends and go get candy! THen we bring it home and trade it and eat it... And to top it all off, it was an excuse to go out and see your friends on *gasp A SCHOOL nite! So would be the routine for every Halloween....

I guess that's why I always feel like I have to do something fun on Halloween.

Well that being said, I'm going to go back to eating my smarties and playing with this fake plastic ear that I found...

wait what day is it again?

2 Comments:

  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger Felise Navidad said…

    hallo jenniflo!!

    so sad about halloween, I feel the same way! well, we did do something, but not halloween related.. .

    Anyways, I made a pathetic attempt to do "something fun" for halloween by drawing on a unibrow using my eyeliner when we went out to dinner and dave&busters.

    I think fun things SHOULD be done on Halloween!!!! It's like one of the funnest holidays ever! Next year Jenn we'll do something crazy for sure!!

     
  • At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home