J.LOG

:: once upon a time there was a girl named jenn ::

Sunday, December 04, 2005

emrah's leaving :(

So im sitting around in emrah's basement right now... writing a blog and listening to the conversations around me

this is a scene from the party

Marco: hey do you come here a lot? and do you like my scarf?
Elaine: no... I don't but I do like your scarf...
Karen: Did you spend new years with the guy from Degrassi
Marco: yea...Snake was a tight ass. he didn't buy me a drink.
Karen: hehehe
Marco: I am alergic to this carpet.
Jenn: where's emrah? he just left us down in the basement
Marco: what is jenn writing.. she's prolly thinking we're all on crack right now and this one time this guy was whacked out at paparrazzi and he tried to come after these girls and the bouncer came in lookin like Morpheus
Emrah: That took fucken forever guy.. that guy lives so far. I can't believe I'm going to be sitting here alone in japan a couple of days from now...
Marco: I'm going to be there in 6 months
Emrah: I will pay at least half


Jenn - the stenographer

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home