J.LOG

:: once upon a time there was a girl named jenn ::

Friday, November 11, 2005

the bus blog

i'm on the bus on the way to kingston....
pretty cool having wireless here! maybe i should take the bus more often. Definetly not at the risk of getting any more speeding tickets (or accidents - hah! *montreal rd. trip). So here I am talking to my new friend Lenny that I met on the bus...I asked him to write something on my blog but he's not going to say anything (i think he's shy of bloggin').

Anyway I thought I might take this opportunity to blah blah blog about my week (since I have not updated in a while). This week has been pretty hectic for me... Work has been steady but I also kept going places after work. On Wed. I had the Kanye West concert. It was amazing!!! Just knowing all the songs and being in the presence of such a talented artist was enough to make up for the actual performance aspect (nowhere near an $80 concert performance). I wouldn't pay as much to go again but it was worth it for that nite alone.


Other than the concert, I've been working out! I'm SUPER WOOOMAANN!! I think my wrists have had more of a workout tho than anything... Fooz-fever has hit our office as we started this tournie this week. I had my first game today and it was INTENSE!!!But we won! YAY! and now I got internet on the bus and we are gonna have a parrrtayy tonite!! AzIAN seMi sTyLE!


(BTW I love this blog program cos when i tried to publish the first time, it told me it didnt get published and all I had to do was go back to create and recover post was rightttt there in the lil left corner!! - great UI design! still in work mode)