J.LOG

:: once upon a time there was a girl named jenn ::

Monday, December 12, 2005

ITS ALMOST CHRISTMASS!!

Well not really! But I'm so excited.. I don't know why in particular- but today I feel extra happy! (maybe its those uppers I've been taking... KIDDIN!) ...

im at work and just chillin out. decided to make sushi for the work potluck...
or maybe i should go with tiramisu cause it's the only thing I can actually make MAKE... Can't decide. :S

Anyway.. thought i might make a shoutout to my highsKEWL girlies! Last weekend was a lot of fun! Elaine, Karen, Ella, Greg and I and some other people whom I don't know the names of, went to Andy Poolhall to get some pool/bar action! hahaha well the only one who got any action was Greg when he tried to argue with the bouncer to get us in to the club. Actually he got NO action cos we ended up not being able to cut through the line and we lost our original spot too.
Then Karen and I met some cool people that did design stuff. That was fun cos we had some decent confersations (yep confersations- like conferencing and conversation cos we were talkin like nerds about work). Elaine had a consolvation (a cross between a consolation and conversation -because the guy was a lame-ass and there was no one else for him to talk to). Well that was our night in a nutshell and THANK YOU GIRLS for a GOOD NITE!

^_^

OH SHOOT ppl are coming in to work now... gotta stop bloggin.

LOTS TO DO