J.LOG

:: once upon a time there was a girl named jenn ::

Friday, March 03, 2006

doing nothing is underrated...

finally a friday nite at home where i can actually just DO NOTHING.... right now im enjoying 80s music from the cure, reading up on other peoples blogs, drinking tea, trying to play a few notes on the guitar, randomly cleaning my room, making some more avatars and occasionally going downstairs to talk to my sister and her boyfriend kerry.

Wahhaaaa amy's in montreal right now! and the dogghouse went out to alfies! and i'm here at home...

but why would i wanna be anywhere else?

This week has been the most longest and tiresome week i've had in a while... I guess all that moving around and getting myself involved in all these projects at work really takes it's toll on your mental state... i was losing it by thursday :S

Wednesday nite I went out to a show. Stars. It was good. Nothing like the first time I saw them @ Grad Club.. but then again, a wicked first time is really hard to match up to.

But the predrinking - well any kind of drinking on a hump* nite - was fun. Wings and potato skins and beer... BELCH! (ie BURP! -remember from Archie comics!? no? EGADD!)...AHH Bar food can be sooo satisfying every now and then.

And so can staying home on a friday night... :)


*HUMP NIGHT- n. wednesday night. a night where you hump things. booty night? all three??
(it was my lil cousin Sammy who told me that "hump" meant butt and "lump" meant boobs... that damned BEP song is corrupting my lil cousins! That's MY job!)

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home