J.LOG

:: once upon a time there was a girl named jenn ::

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Hello kitty!

My aunt kitty was looking over my shoulder as I started writing this blog. So as you can see, the start of this blog is a bit uhh... awkward... [and yes her name really is kitty].

For some reason I can't write blogs properly when people are looking over my shoulder. Actually I prolly can't do anything properly that way.

Okay so enough about my aunt kitty and weird privacy issues... on to bigger and BETTER things!
Breakfast in Miami tommorrow,
Sun tanning out in 20C weather in the afternoon...
Chillin with my mommy on a boat far, far away from here...

Ahhh. I can't wait.
That is the near future. This is the near past...

My weekend: Pretty hype I must say.

I got my haircut in a space candy store and you know what they did a pretty good job! The brilliant outcome was not only due to the fact that the hair dresser could speak english but to the moral support I received :)
Then we went out for my best friend Jackie's barfday. Though she didn't puke like she should have, she looked like she was having a great time. I was too. CONGRATS JACKIE!! :D

Oh and I also tried alcoholic bubble tea! For those of you who know my weird obsession with mixing drinks, you may recall my long overdue idea of mixing alcohol with bubbly tea. Well.. I did a mix of mint sherbet tea, bailey's and creme de cacao. It was pretty good until I went a lil overboard with a good thing... then i got real sick.

lessons learned: Don't go get your haircut at a foreign space candy store without chris kong. Always add 1 part alcohol to 4 parts bubble tea and you'll be straight ;)

2 Comments:

  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger Felise Navidad said…

    awww i still gotta try that!!

     
  • At 4:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home