J.LOG

:: once upon a time there was a girl named jenn ::

Sunday, February 26, 2006

You Too-b

Today im bored and surfing other people's blogs (did i just say 'SURFING' blogs!! ewww that was soo 1999!) has just gotten a little more interesting. But while watching some You-Tube videos on lisa's site I caught on to this guy's home made series called Ask a Ninja .

Now all you antisocial - err hrrmm.. i mean - net-savvy people out there may have already heard of this and it's prolly sooo 5 min ago, but I found his shit kinda funny (in an endearing sorta way! aka i could see some people i kno doing this too!). And note I FOUND it! aka NO one told me about it! woo hoo.. im a discoverer!! (please dont ruin it for me)

But then I found he also has a blogger account, so that makes him even cooler!
Check it out. The Ask A Ninja blog.

Also this gives me some ideas about whether i should post up this music video i made a while ago... hmmm...??
or maybe i should save myself (and the reputations of others) from the embarrassment? Guys? team ASE? should i post it??

nah dint think so.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:20 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    hmm, why is it that this ninja sounds so much like shredder?

     
  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger Felise Navidad said…

    YO POST YOUR MUSIC VIDEO!!! IT'S SO AWESOME, I LOVE IT!!!

    by the by, this ask a ninja dude, i found him on iTunes, he has free video podcasts!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home