J.LOG

:: once upon a time there was a girl named jenn ::

Sunday, January 29, 2006

gung hei fat choi

This weekend was pretty fun and not very chines-y despite the fact that it was chinese new year...
It was cool tho cos I got to hang with my queen's girlfriends and some of my emc friends. [NOTE this doesn't happen often enough so I thought I might make a mention of it]

I don't remember much of what happened this whole weekend... I guess after eating like 2 chinese new year dinners in a row and drinking and not sleeping and trying to read what could possibly be the most boring-est work-related material since biochem or orgo I have officially lost my mind to deliriousness.

So because I lack words and for some reason my pics from the previous blog did not show... I will make up for both by showing you some of the pictures from my weekend.














OH yea check out my msn space too... i added pics from New Years and the Brown formal for those of you who've been waiting all your life for them... sorry for the delay

http://spaces.msn.com/bananajello/