J.LOG

:: once upon a time there was a girl named jenn ::

Friday, February 17, 2006

Losing sucks!!!

I'm on a friggin losing streak this whoolee weeK!! arrghh i hate losing... HATE it!! :
but oh well.. its not like i'm playing any worse.. but I guess I could be playing better since everyone else seems to be...

It's all good tho! tis the weekend and there's SNOW!!! gonna get drunk off my arse after work today and after I play another game and WIN!!!

but the only thing that bothers me more than losing is when someone else pities my losing streakedness and lets me win... like some sort of dumb pity win! That shit kills me!

fuck it.
damn fooz is taking over my day.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:15 PM, Blogger adgeKwokie said…

    you know what you need?? a good game of DRUNK DRUNK REVOLUTION!!! (and then maybe some advil)

     
  • At 5:04 AM, Blogger jessica said…

    are you friggin for real? hahahaaahahhahahahahaa

     
  • At 12:46 AM, Blogger singlespeed said…

    jlo, such a potty mouth and a sore loser, too, tsk tsk.

    Just for your info, I let you win...

    Next time we're in T-town you're getting us hammered somewheres and then I get a drunk 'n foolish rematch.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home