J.LOG

:: once upon a time there was a girl named jenn ::

Monday, April 03, 2006

boring blog = eventful life

i find that most people write blogs when they are bored. Lisa writes a lot of blogs because she gets easily bored. i used to write more blogs because i didn't work as hard... and hence was bored.

when you're bored you also tend to write funnier blogs. Because you wished your life was just as fun as your blog - true? i dont know about that statement, alot of people can prove me wrong - but it is true in my case.

For the past few weekends, I've been doing so much that my blogs just can't keep up.
Let's see... I was in kingston at least 3 times this month!

It was pretty awesome tho. I'll roll it all together in one fat sentence: I saw 3 dance shows (Vogue, QDC, Qkids in ACSA), the Matt O'Leary (aka Chris, Ameya and Aaron) band, went to a formal, went to a formal dinner, went to brunches and lunches and coffees and indian foods, had weed seshs along the water and in bookstores, and furniture stores, hmmm.. anything else i missed.. probably!

I guess what I mean to say is that when you have time, you can write great blogs! but when you don't have time, your blogs become short and messy and full of run on sentences...
much like this one!

adios!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i hear ya sista!

     
  • At 7:39 PM, Blogger Felise Navidad said…

    boring blog = eventful life
    therefore -(boring blog)=-(eventful life)
    if -(boring blog) = eventful blog
    and -(eventful life)= no life
    then eventful blog = no life
    if (eventful blog)=Lisa
    Lisa = NO LIFE

    I GET IT Jenn!!! :(

     
  • At 10:41 PM, Blogger jello said…

    hahahahaha NoT FAKING IT!!!
    lol fo reals

     

Post a Comment

<< Home