J.LOG

:: once upon a time there was a girl named jenn ::

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

no longer an orphan

I have a family at last!!

Last nite my parents came back from their 3 week excursion to china/hongkong.

It's great to finally see them again and to have them back in my house - yes it is MY house now- after 3 weeks of living alone and holding down the fort, I think I've reclaimed my role...

Their trip seemed to go by real well... I kept asking them for funny stories but I think they were too tired to remember any. Actually I hope they were too tired to remember cause to think that they had no funny stories would just mean that they had a sucky trip and NO ONE wants that!

This morning I had coffee with my dad. He told me some good news and some bad news. I like having coffee with my dad. I think he likes having coffee with me too.

Now I am at work. Busying myself with checking me-mail (thats my email for short- I invented this word just now so don't try to steal it but if you like feel free to circulate it, it seems like a good new word) and writing blah blah blogs....

Life is good, foozball game is improving and everything is back to normal again. :)

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home