J.LOG

:: once upon a time there was a girl named jenn ::

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

BOOOORRING!

I was having to slowest day at work t'day... normally i am pretty busy but today feels like everyone in the world has moved on.. and im stuck here lost and confuzed... or is that dazed and confuzed.. well i think what made my day so shitty was the fact that my MSN broke down!! yes for some reason it's not allowing me to sign on. Could it be a blessing in disguise? Maybe I was gonna get a virus or sumpthin today?!

Anywase, i started going on Yahoo Chat which I had installed a couple months ago - recommended to me by my U.S. colleagues. It ain't all that bad -'cept I only have 4 contacts!! Moral of the story tho... when your msn breaks down, sign on to the Yahizzy Chizzity and download this video:
evanjsnow: http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=IggTu7kV7No

(courtesy of evan J the Obi Wan Kenobi-like UI guru)

ps. its the SNL Chronic - Cles of Narnia Rap

2 Comments:

  • At 3:42 PM, Blogger Felise Navidad said…

    lol I just watched the video today, hilariouuuss

     
  • At 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home