J.LOG

:: once upon a time there was a girl named jenn ::

Friday, December 16, 2005

Wine and Wolverine

So last nite I was soo tired (and a little tipsy from the red wine I had for dinner). I was about to fall asleep at 10:30pm but decided that it was too early. What I DID do instead was read and LEARN about the origin of Wolverine...

And what an origin indeed!

I actually feel a little enlightened today and somewhat more superior now that I know the story behind the Marvel Comic's most elusive character. Don't ask me why... I've never really been a comic fanatic but for some reason I was really drawn to the story of Wolverine.

Maybe because he lived in Canada.
Maybe because he's my favorite of the X-men.
Maybe because of the wine...

2 Comments:

  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    well it's about time!
    i'm very proud of you.
    and you chose one dope-ass pic too
    blog entry rating: 8/10

     
  • At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Keep up the good work
    » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home