J.LOG

:: once upon a time there was a girl named jenn ::

Friday, October 28, 2005

Live, Las Vegas

Back from Vegas and what do I have to show for it?? Hmmm... seeing that I only lost $60 at the Black Jack table, lost a good 16 hours worth of sleep, maybe lost only a few liver cells (surprised? I didn't drink THAT much and yes you can kick me for that cos every nite was friggin OPEN BAR), I did come out of the city of sin alive and well. And despite all those losses, I feel like the luckiest girl ever...

For the first time going on a 'business' trip, I think I can safely say that nothing compares to this. This could probably well be the best first experience I've ever had. Seriously!!! And for any one at work reading this -APPARENTLY my blog was being read by a fellow co-worker, which MEANS I might have to censor some of the idiotic things I say - I mean, it might even be read by other co-workers and worse, people that actually think I'm "normal" and maybe even "sensible?" - okay so back to my thought, yea I guess for ANY one in the world reading this, I just really wanna say that I had many good surprises from the people I work with... and if it wasn't for these people, I don't think I would have enjoyed vegas as much as I did!

So thanks to Dave- the owner of EMC who is probably going to be reading this as well- I had a terrific time in vegas!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:25 PM, Blogger roshi said…

    BAHHHH! guess who? a couple of weeks after i had a faint image in my mind that i ran into you at some point on college st. yeah sorry about that... lol reunion time? xmass it is... miss uuuuu
    ps. i like ur blog

    Hi Jackie/Nicki/Armita (just incase u read this) yeah i'll shut up now

     
  • At 3:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Keep up the good work » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home