J.LOG

:: once upon a time there was a girl named jenn ::

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

long time no blog

well not that long... but for all my loyal blog-subscribers i apologize for the lack of updates... i've been pretty busy these days. ACTually I'm sitting right in the middle of a meeting! HAH! Trying to control my facial expression so ppl think that I'm hard at work taking notes on my laptop when in fact I am writing this blog! oohhh its hard to keep this straight serious look..

okay too much effort mentally, physically and psychologically. im outta here!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Jenn!!!!

    It's me, Syl!
    It's also 5:38 am right now... Justin and I are still up, finishing up an AI assignment and a CISC 221 assignment -- I bet you don't miss all these late-nighters. It's so painful. :( Midterms are also so painful!!

    I'm glad to read that you've been doing well. =) It's just not the same with you in Kingston, so it's really nice to be able to read what you're up to at the very least!

    Let me know when you come up to Kingston again!

    <3 Syl

     
  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger jessica said…

    HI SYL!!!

    HI JLO!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home