J.LOG

:: once upon a time there was a girl named jenn ::

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

rain...sun...hail..sun...rain...oh the joys of california

You would think that its like super warm here or something but actually the weather is a bit crazy. So are the people here at Documentum... all crazy....

They made us sit in a meeting - pretty much lecture style- where people went on talking and presenting their powerpoints for 8 full hours!!
and I thought 3 hours of databases was tough... ohhh man

but today was the last of these meetings and tommorrow MORE! but fun ones (I hope).

There's a gym in the hotel that I'm staying in. Or rather there's a hotel in the gym I'm staying in. I'll try to get a picture of it but lemme tell ya its UNREAL!
Ball courts, tennis courts, swimming pools, weight machines x 1000, cardio machines x 1000, a ROCK CLIMBING WALL!!, squash, aerobics, spinning... (i'll take a pic its crazy!!)

Well other than the meetings, things in cali have been alrite. Saw my cousin Olive last nite. That was fun. Cept I was soo drunk I passed out even while she was chilling with me and when she left I was barely awake. Tonite I'm gonna have dinner with the family and tommorrow with my work crew. I think we might even get to see a queer punk show! It started as a joke but I thought it was real and a GREAT idea at that! I mean queers and punk define san francisco!!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home