J.LOG

:: once upon a time there was a girl named jenn ::

Sunday, January 15, 2006

carmen sandi-jlo

I think it's my aspiration to become the most infamous international woman of mystery (?) or is it cartoon history??
So where in the world am i?
well right now I am in KINGS-TOWN chillin at starbucks... and it looks like im doing work but really i'm pretending to be. My disguise - this blog.

Tommorrow I'm leaving for California and the week before I was in Ottawa.. (Wow 2 places, could I really be INTERNATIONAL now?). Wait and today I am in kingston, last nite I *think* I was in India...


now aren't we the prettiest mail order brides you ever saw!??

5 Comments:

  • At 5:18 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    why are there two of the exact same picture?

    oh wait, no, sadia and vaani are switched.

    phew.

     
  • At 1:29 PM, Blogger jello said…

    damnit you're too observant. I did that as part of larger plan to confuse other blog readers!!

     
  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger JW said…

    You're going to Cali??
    Lucky you!!

    I get to go to school... in Kingston..

    YAY

    Have fun!

     
  • At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    omg i just laughed out loud
    ive always wanted to be a mail order bride.....you read me so well jello

     
  • At 3:40 AM, Blogger jessica said…

    HAHAAHHAAHHAHHAAHA

    absolutely grogeous!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home