J.LOG

:: once upon a time there was a girl named jenn ::

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Here in Japan!







OMG I can't believe I made it!!! 13 hours on a plane with a weird peruvian deaf mute lady and a comfy-as-hell U pillow - I AM HERE safe and sound....

The U pillow saved my life! For anyone travelling more than 4 hours on a plan, I highly recommend you get one!

Emrah is here with me and his room is pretty sick! We went to a weird arcade today and wasted so much money trying to get a Stitch doll from the pick up game machine...

Observation of the day: hmm... there have been so many - I guess the fact that everyone speaks sooo fast and I am compleeetely bewildered and overwhelmed when they talk to me!

But emrah's japanese is pretty impressive - at least thats what i think...

Tommorrow: DISNEY SEA!



3 Comments:

  • At 4:16 PM, Blogger Felise Navidad said…

    COOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! :) :) I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME THERE JENN!! I'LL BE CHECKIN YOUR BLOG!!

     
  • At 7:21 AM, Blogger jessica said…

    SO JEALOUS! HAVE FUN! HI EMRAH!

     
  • At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home