J.LOG

:: once upon a time there was a girl named jenn ::

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Mickey Mouse speaks Japanese?!

Yesterday emrah and I went to Disney Sea for the first time.
It was soo fun! By far the indiana jones ride was the awesomest!!

It was cool to see so many of my favourite japanese friends as well...

jiminey crucket


a har-ABUku girl


an evil japanese jafar




I learned a few japanese words:

"tanoSHE dee roo?" : are you having fun?
"haunto??" or "ooh so?": really??
"ech!?" : whaaa?!
"shinto" : i think this means when your foot falls asleep (i have to double check this)--- just did.. its actually a religion
"sumuyi" : cold (which i get a lot)
"sumimassen": excuse me/sorry/please
"su goi!": awesome or sooo good!


Anyway my vocab is growing and the people here are all so nice!!


Currently, I'm enjoying a lost in translation moment. Stuck in a japanese room eating a traditional japanese breakfast full of all the essential nutrients for bad teeth:

pocky and green bean kit kat!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home