J.LOG

:: once upon a time there was a girl named jenn ::

Monday, July 24, 2006

first cottage weekend of the summer...

so here I am at work today... so burnt out and tired from the drive home...

the 3 hour drive from seto's cottage up in port severn. I had a bag of garbage behind me (the garbage smelled like beer, uncooked salmon, soggy marshmallows but mainly salmon) and a joint being passed around in front of me... so basically the whole van was a hot box of nasty air - good thing no one decided to jump in the lake that day...

Or fall out of the canoe which shelly, karen and I went on that morning. It was hot and sunny and I got a crazzzy tan! yes we burned.. our skin among other things...

like wood from the bonfire! we burned all sorts of wood and ate the bestest smores because it was melted marshmallows in between DECADENT chocolate chip cookies!! YUM...

yum like the dinner me and chris decided to make before passing out at 10pm only to wake up at 11:30pm to go out to this after hours club called sonic for the MYLO and MSTRKRFT album release party!

from the end to the beginning the weekend was pure DOPE! And I mean that in the most literal way *sigh