J.LOG

:: once upon a time there was a girl named jenn ::

Thursday, December 29, 2005

need to chill cos dreamweaver is acting like a beeotch

my computer is fuckin' up large... i hate this... errgghh
I might just be grumpy because I'm at work and it's 2 days till New Years!

Things have been going really well this holiday tho so I can't complain! In fact I will make a list so far of good things that Ive done so that I dont have to be soo annoyed at this work shieet that I have to do...

Asian christmas and why it was awesome:
1) Sheesah
2) a lot of asian food (my first asian dinner that i organized woo hoo!)
3) gift stealin game - bringing out that selfish side after all the 'giving'
4) Queen's people - thanx to all those who came out!! I had a blast! It made me realize that even though we are not all together at school this year, we can still be tight...

Potluck and why I love my highschool crew:
1) They cook good food
2) They are like family to me
3) Tradition - It was our 9th annual potluck! that's almost 10 years baby!!
4) They are horny and perverted!!! ahhh finally REAL people for once!
5) They know me... everything about me.. and still they love me!! :)

Family dinner:
1) Happens every weekend anyways but christmas makes it more special I guess
2) We eat at Mandarin - how asian can you get!?!
3) My cuzins are cute
4) My grandparents are cute

Giftgiving:
1) I get to be creative
2) I get stressed out but then feel good when the gift is finished and I can give it
3) Its nice to think about others - seriously I do DO this sometimes!!
4) People get happier :)

conclusion: christmas rocks even when you're at work and dreamweaver is crashing on you... a

ahhh back to work.