J.LOG

:: once upon a time there was a girl named jenn ::

Monday, January 02, 2006

...and its 2006!

its a new year and resolutions are key because they give you a starting point for which you can begin to try to change things about yourself. some of the things I hope to do this year are:

-work out at good life with big jess
-volunteer at bloorview macmillan
-be on top of things at work/school
-use bigger words (in conversation mostly- at least not in this blog-that will be for next year!)
-be more organized
-keep in touch better with family and friends esp. after they all move away after 4th year. or if they move to different countries.
-floss
-pay attention to people better when they are talking to me even if I have absolutely no interest in what they are saying and start to drift off...
-help my mom and dad more
-talk to my sister more
-dance better
-fooz better
-get more sleep.. which reminds me im really tired right now... damn blog

and if things don't work out this month, chinese new year is at the end of Jan.!!
I like second chances...:)

happy 2006!