J.LOG

:: once upon a time there was a girl named jenn ::

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

buh-nay-nay's day-day

The weekend passes and I'm back at work once again...

Today is slow. But I found out that my hockey team was doing really well. Last week I heard we were like 2nd and now we are ranked 5th. That kinda made the day a little more interesting. Other than that, there's a lot of work to be done and not enough jenn-attention to do it!

It's funny how the first thing that everyone (myself INcluded) asks here is "How was your Thanksgiving?" Or "How was your long weekend?". Honestly, you would think I am just asking these generic questions out of being polite but really I actually kinda DO care... Or maybe it's just because the work conversations don't go as far as - well...work - and maybe if your popular- the new coffee machine. That being said, Thanksgiving conversations are pretty enlightening.

Damn, shouldn't have stayed up till 2 last nite... but then again my whole weekend was basically nocturnal. Sleep at 4 and waking up at 11... I miss that. But the chromeo video looks friggin awesome (thats why i was up so late). I can't wait till it's done and I can post it somewhere and share it with all the rest of you!!

Overall, the weekend made me miss my vm, sh, jc and jc (the Doggies of the Dogghouse). Also biggie, uy and sads...and the rest of the k-town crew... names not needed cos really there would be just too many! Well, if any of you are reading... im at work and i miss ya!!!

much love,
ba-nay-nay lo

2 Comments:

  • At 1:06 PM, Blogger jessica said…

    hockey pool? sweeeet!
    im at bracken and missing you!

     
  • At 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home